Thursday, July 14, 2011

Client Transformation: Maggie


CLIENT: Maggie Falvey

WEIGHT: 153 - 132 = 21 lb loss

PERSONAL DISCOVERIES: 
  • ONIONS: Impacts digestion
  • LOW CARB THRESHOLD: Extreme weight sensitivity to types, amounts and frequencies of carbohydrates

FROM MAGGIE

“After 39 years I am finally back to my pre-wedding weight thanks to Kim! Prior to The Love Cleanse I could only loose 5 to 10 pounds at any given time and this was after trying all sorts of diets and exercising constantly! With Kim's help I have been able to identify the foods that I am sensitive to and live a healthier and happier life! A huge bonus is that my husband (who is a physician) was so impressed with the results that he changed his eating habits and dropped 20 pounds! Everyone at the Falvey household is happy that Kim Love was introduced to us! She is a life changer!” - Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment