Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Ali Fights Candida and Wins!



CLIENT: Ali Kamas
PERSONAL DISCOVERIES:

  • FISH: Significantly impacts energy and digestion
  • VINEGAR/KOMBUCHA: Upsets stomach, causes mouth ulcers
  • GRAINS/SUGARS: Exacerbated Candida in turn causing significant lethargy


IN ALI'S WORDS:
"I want to start off by saying I have never felt better since living the LoveLife Method!! It has been life changing for me.  

I was eating a very healthy gluten-free vegetarian diet prior to the Love Life Method, but still didn't feel great on a daily basis. Hormonal issues, neck and shoulder pain, fatigue and cravings were just a normal part of my day and I just chalked it up to being 40, hormones  and fibromyalgia. 

It's amazing to me that even "healthy" foods can have a negative affect on your body.  My biggest discovery was finding out I had Candida and ANY sugar, natural, fruit or processed was making me feel horrible and craving more. Once I eliminated all sugars,even fruit, and grains, I felt like a new person. Also finding out how much vegetarian protein and carbs(protein/carb ratio) works best for me was another big turning point. I couldn't believe how much food I was eating while losing the stomach bloat I carried around for years.  

With such daily fatigue I thought possibly I needed to add some animal protein like fish, finding out that was one of my major reactive foods, making me feel even more tired. 

I have lost almost all of my cravings and the only craving I have now is for my green juice, which I consume almost daily.  

The support I got from Erin and Kim was invaluable. I looked forward to my daily emails from Erin, because they were so supportive and informative. Erin was a joy to work with, so enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and truly dedicated to helping me feel better.

The staff was awesome too! :-)"

No comments:

Post a Comment