Tuesday, April 3, 2012

What food was keeping Ryan up at night?




CLIENT: Ryan Robinson
President, Onramp Access
Hobbies include biking, kayaking, snowboarding, and running with my dog
  • WEIGHT: Lost 15 pounds
  • NUTS: Higher anxiety/Stress levels and reduced sleep quality
  • GREEN VEGGIES: More energy and less irritability
NEW FAVORITE FOODS:
  • The Love Cleanse Green Juice
  • Quinoa and fruit for breakfast
  • Stir fry with broccoli, asparagus, snap peas, avocado, and kale
FROM RYAN:

The Love Life Method has dramatically changed my diet and my life.  I now eat a lot more green vegetables which give me more energy and make me less irritable.  I recommend the Love Life Method to everybody.  

My friends used to call me a “cheese-tarian” because I was a vegetarian that didn’t eat any vegetables.  The Love Life Method caused my tastes to change in a way that I now enjoy eating a wide range of green vegetables.  More importantly, my body now craves the green vegetables.  I like to drink a glass of green juice every morning as a daily start to my healthy diet.  

By eating a lot of green vegetables, I have more energy and I’m less irritable.  It’s very empowering to know how different foods affect my body and my mood. For instance, who would have thought that nuts would make me stressed out and keep me from sleeping well? If I had known how much better I could feel by making small changes to my diet, I would have done the LoveLife Method a long time ago.  

I am very thankful to Kim and the LoveLife Method. As my wife and I prepare for the birth of our first child, it’s great to know that I can now set an example of a healthy diet for my daughter and I’ll have more energy to chase her around.
"
-Ryan Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment