Thursday, March 21, 2013

Linda Returns to Dig Deeper


LINDA ASAF
Founder of Linda Asaf Design: Austin's consistently rated top designer
Lover of Sailing and the Outdoors


Lisa's Food Rewards(as of Day 17)
  • Weight: Down 6.5 pounds
  • Sleep Quality: "4" to "8"
  • Stress: "8" to "4"
  • Congestion: "8" to "3"
  • Itchy Eyes: "8" to "1"
  • Hives: "9" to "0"
  • Skin Glow: "3" to "6"

Food Specifics

  • Prior to the Cleanse, Kim Love helped me figure out that I had sensitivity to soy, citrus and milk. I had gone without these foods for about two years much to my chagrin but at least my hives were either gone or under control. I have now successfully reintegrated citrus with no allergic reaction!!! Kim said that my body may have 'cleared' that allergy. Thank heaven! I missed margaritas and mimosas. I 'face planted' into a grapefruit the other day : )

  • The Green Juice is better for me later in the day. For some reason, it has a calming effect on me. Overall, the LLM diet has made me less irritable, more relaxed, and more upbeat. Even my friends have noticed!

From Linda:

"
I can't say enough positive things about how The LoveLife Method has helped me. I suffered from allergies and hives on my forearms and lower legs for years. I also had urticaria which is hives from pressure like a scratch or anything constricting on my body like an elastic waistband. I thought it was stress or that I might even have an auto immune disease. My allergy doctor had me on antihistamines for years and said that something had triggered a histamine response in my body that was causing all this mayhem.

Kim and the LLM helped me not only get my allergies under control but now after going through the Group Cleanse program, I may have even 'reset' my body as I no longer have an allergy to citrus (hello margaritas!) I am still reintegrating other foods but so far so good. My urticaria is gone too and even my 'cedar fever' allergies are practically non-existent.
The LoveLife Method has also taught me a whole new way of eating healthy and living. I was hesitant in the beginning thinking I would be suffering through the cleanse but it was far better than the years of suffering from ailments. I have started to feel so good that I have a new spring in my step not to mention that I've lost 7 pounds in two weeks (hello bikini!).
I don't think I'll ever go back to my old eating habits. For me, The LoveLife Method is a 'Love Lifestyle'. Thanks so much Kim! You've changed my life!”
- Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment